Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Swelled
Swelled - pictures with words
Swelled - слова по маске
Swelled - words with similar meaning
- Swal The past tense Swelled.
- Tumored adjective Distended; swelled.
- Gourdy adjective Swelled in the legs.
- Ballooned adjective Swelled out like a balloon.
- Pulvinated adjective Curved convexly or swelled; as, a pulvinated frieze.adjective Having the form of a cushion.
- Tortulous adjective Swelled out at intervals like a knotted cord.
- Inturgescence noun A swelling; the act of swelling, or state of being swelled.