Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Swelling
- p. pr. & vb. n. of Swell
- noun The act of that which swells; as, the swelling of rivers in spring; the swelling of the breast with pride.
- noun A protuberance; a prominence
- noun an unnatural prominence or protuberance; as, a scrofulous swelling.
Swelling - слова по маске
Swelling - words with similar meaning
- High-swelling adjective Inflated; boastful.
- Tumorous adjective Swelling; protuberant.adjective Inflated; bombastic.
- Intumescent adjective Swelling up; expanding.
- Bunchy adjective Swelling out in bunches.adjective Growing in bunches, or resembling a bunch; having tufts; as, the bird's bunchy...
- Extumescence noun A swelling or rising.