Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Swine
noun Any animal of the hog kind, especially one of the domestical species. Swine secrete a large amount of subcutaneous fat, which, when extracted, is known as lard. The male is specifically called boar, the female, sow, and the young, pig. See Hog.
Swine - pictures with words
Swine - слова по маске
Swine - words with similar meaning
- Swine-pox noun A variety of the chicken pox, with acuminated vesicles containing a watery fluid; the water pox.
- Swineherd noun A keeper of swine.
- Lard noun Bacon; the flesh of swine.noun The fat of swine, esp. the internal fat of the abdomen; also, this fat melted and...
- Groin noun The snout of a swine.intransitive verb To grunt to growl; to snarl; to murmur.noun The line between the lower part of the...
- Gargol noun A distemper in swine; garget.
- Hogcote noun A shed for swine; a sty.
- Piggery noun A place where swine are kept.
- Swinesty noun A sty, or pen, for swine.
- Sty intransitive verb A pen or inclosure for swine.intransitive verb A place of bestial debauchery.transitive verb To shut up in, or...