Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Swinging
Swinging - pictures with words
Swinging - слова по маске
Swinging - words with similar meaning
- Aswing adverb In a state of swinging.
- Pendulous adjective Depending; pendent loosely; hanging; swinging.adjective Wavering; unstable; doubtful.adjective Inclined or hanging...
- Dangle intransitive verb To hang loosely, or with a swinging or jerking motion.transitive verb To cause to dangle; to swing, as...
- Guest rope The line by which a boat makes fast to the swinging boom.
- Meritot noun A play of children, in swinging on ropes, or the like, till they are dizzy.
- Gatepost noun A post to which a gate is hung; -- called also swinging / hinging post.noun A post against which a gate closes; -- called...