Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Swingle
- intransitive verb To dangle; to wave hanging.
- intransitive verb To swing for pleasure.
- transitive verb To clean, as flax, by beating it with a swingle, so as to separate the coarse parts and the woody substance from it; to scutch.
- transitive verb To beat off the tops of without pulling up the roots; -- said of weeds.
- noun A wooden instrument like a large knife, about two feet long, with one thin edge, used for beating and cleaning flax; a scutcher; -- called also swingling knife, swingling staff, and swingling wand.
Swingle - pictures with words
Swingle - слова по маске