Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Swivel
- adjective A piece, as a ring or hook, attached to another piece by a pin, in such a manner as to permit rotation about the pin as an axis.
- adjective A small piece of ordnance, turning on a point or swivel; -- called also swivel gun.
- intransitive verb To swing or turn, as on a pin or pivot.
Swivel - pictures with words
Swivel - слова по маске
Swivel - words with similar meaning
- Swivel-eyed adjective Squint-eyed.
- Amusette noun A light field cannon, or stocked gun mounted on a swivel.
- Jingal noun A small portable piece of ordnance, mounted on a swivel.
- Turn-buckle noun A loop or sleeve with a screw thread at one end and a swivel at the other, -- used for tightening a rod, stay, etc.noun A...