Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Sword
- noun An offensive weapon, having a long and usually sharp/pointed blade with a cutting edge or edges. It is the general term, including the small sword, rapier, saber, scimiter, and many other varieties.
- noun Hence, the emblem of judicial vengeance or punishment, or of authority and power.
- noun Destruction by the sword, or in battle; war; dissension.
- noun The military power of a country.
- noun One of the end bars by which the lay of a hand loom is suspended.