Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Umbilical
Umbilical - pictures with words
Umbilical - слова по маске
Umbilical - words with similar meaning
- Mesogastrium noun The umbilical region.noun The mesogaster.
- Navel-string noun The umbilical cord.
- Funis noun A cord; specifically, the umbilical cord or navel string.
- Myxoma noun A tumor made up of a gelatinous tissue resembling that found in the umbilical cord.
- Subzonal adjective Situated under a zone, or zona; -- applied to a membrane between the zona radiata and the umbilical vesicle in the...
- Umbilicus noun The depression, or mark, in the median line of the abdomen, which indicates the point where the umbilical cord separated...