Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Useful
adjective Full of use, advantage, or profit; producing, or having power to produce, good; serviceable for any end or object; helpful toward advancing any purpose; beneficial; profitable; advantageous; as, vessels and instruments useful in a family; books useful for improvement; useful knowledge; useful arts.
Useful - pictures with words
Useful - слова по маске
Useful - words with similar meaning
- Noteful adjective Useful.
- Utile transitive verb Profitable; useful.
- Behooveful adjective Advantageous; useful; profitable.
- Behovely a. & adv. Useful, or usefully.
- Proficuous adjective Profitable; advantageous; useful.
- Chrestomathic adjective Teaching what is useful.
- Usefully adverb In a useful manner.