Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Boggy
Boggy - pictures with words
Boggy - слова по маске
Boggy - words with similar meaning
- Marshy adjective Resembling a marsh; wet; boggy; fenny.adjective Pertaining to, or produced in, marshes; as, a marshy weed.
- Slumpy adjective Easily broken through; boggy; marshy; swampy.
- Moory adjective Of or pertaining to moors; marshy; fenny; boggy; moorish.noun A kind of blue cloth made in India.
- Fenny adjective Pertaining to, or inhabiting, a fen; abounding in fens; swampy; boggy.
- Palustral adjective Of or pertaining to a bog or marsh; boggy.
- Bogtrotter noun One who lives in a boggy country; -- applied in derision to the lowest class of Irish.