Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Brag
- intransitive verb To talk about one's self, or things pertaining to one's self, in a manner intended to excite admiration, envy, or wonder; to talk boastfully; to boast; -- often followed by of; as, to brag of one's exploits, courage, or money, or of the great things one intends to do.
- transitive verb To boast of.
- noun A boast or boasting; bragging; ostentatious pretense or self glorification.
- noun The thing which is boasted of.
- noun A game at cards similar to bluff.
- intransitive verb Brisk; full of spirits; boasting; pretentious; conceited.
- adverb Proudly; boastfully.