Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Bred
Bred - pictures with words
Bred - слова по маске
Bred - words with similar meaning
- Home-bred adjective Bred at home; domestic; not foreign.adjective Not polished; rude; uncultivated.
- High-bred adjective Bred in high life; of pure blood.
- True-bred adjective Of a genuine or right breed; as, a true-bred beast.adjective Being of real breeding or education; as, a true-bred...
- Standard-bred adjective Bred in conformity to a standard. Specif., applied to a registered trotting horse which comes up to the standard...
- Ill-bred adjective Badly educated or brought up; impolite; incivil; rude. See Note under Ill, adv.
- Half-bred adjective Half-blooded.adjective Imperfectly acquainted with the rules of good-breeding; not well trained.