Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Brethren
Brethren - слова по маске
Brethren - words with similar meaning
- Plymouth Brethren The members of a religious sect which first appeared at Plymouth, England, about 1830. They protest against sectarianism, and...
- Darbyite noun One of the Plymouth Brethren, or of a sect among them; -- so called from John N. Darby, one of the leaders of the Brethren.
- Moravian adjective Of or pertaining to Moravia, or to the United Brethren. See Moravian, n.noun One of a religious sect called the United...
- Fraternal adjective Pf, pertaining to, or involving, brethren; becoming to brothers; brotherly; as, fraternal affection; a fraternal...
- Dunker noun One of a religious denomination whose tenets and practices are mainly those of the Baptists, but partly those of the...