Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Brew
- transitive verb To boil or seethe; to cook.
- transitive verb To prepare, as beer or other liquor, from malt and hops, or from other materials, by steeping, boiling, and fermentation.
- transitive verb To prepare by steeping and mingling; to concoct.
- transitive verb To foment or prepare, as by brewing; to contrive; to plot; to concoct; to hatch; as, to brew mischief.
- intransitive verb To attend to the business, or go through the processes, of brewing or making beer.
- intransitive verb To be in a state of preparation; to be mixing, forming, or gathering; as, a storm brews in the west.
- noun The mixture formed by brewing; that which is brewed.
Brew - pictures with words
Brew - слова по маске
Brew - words with similar meaning
- Brewed The past tense and past participle of Brew
- Brewing p. pr. & vb. n. of Brewnoun The act or process of preparing liquors which are brewed, as beer and ale.noun The quantity brewed at...
- Tolsester noun A toll or tribute of a sextary of ale, paid to the lords of some manors by their tenants, for liberty to brew and sell ale.