Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Cake
- noun A small mass of dough baked; especially, a thin loaf from unleavened dough; as, an oatmeal cake; johnnycake.
- noun A sweetened composition of flour and other ingredients, leavened or unleavened, baked in a loaf or mass of any size or shape.
- noun A thin wafer-shaped mass of fried batter; a griddlecake or pancake; as buckwheat cakes.
- noun A mass of matter concreted, congealed, or molded into a solid mass of any form, esp. into a form rather flat than high; as, a cake of soap; an ague cake.
- intransitive verb To form into a cake, or mass.
- intransitive verb To concrete or consolidate into a hard mass, as dough in an oven; to coagulate.
- intransitive verb To cackle as a goose.
Cake - pictures with words
Cake - слова по маске
Cake - words with similar meaning
- Twelfth-cake noun An ornamented cake distributed among friends or visitors on the festival of Twelfth-night.
- Mill-cake noun The incorporated materials for gunpowder, in the form of a dense mass or cake, ready to be subjected to the process of...
- Tough-cake noun See Tough-pitch (b
- Caked The past tense and past participle of Cake