Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Cyanide
Cyanide - pictures with words
Cyanide - слова по маске
Cyanide - words with similar meaning
- Cyanuret noun A cyanide.
- Prussiate noun A salt of prussic acid; a cyanide.
- Cyanotype noun A photographic picture obtained by the use of a cyanide.
- Aurocyanide noun A double cyanide of gold and some other metal or radical; -- called also cyanaurate.
- Platinocyanide noun A double cyanide of platinum and some other metal or radical; a salt of platinocyanic acid.
- Paracyanogen noun A polymeric modification of cyanogen, obtained as a brown or black amorphous residue by heating mercuric cyanide.
- Hydrocyanide noun A compound of hydrocyanic acid with a base; -- distinguished from a cyanide, in which only the cyanogen so combines.
- Platinocyanic adjective Pertaining to, derived from, or designating, an acid compound of platinous cyanide and hydrocyanic acid. It is obtained...
- Turnbull's blue The double cyanide of ferrous and ferric iron, a dark blue amorphous substance having a coppery luster, used in dyeing, calico...
- Cyanogen noun A colorless, inflammable, poisonous gas, C2N2, with a peach-blossom odor, so called from its tendency to form blue...