Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Cyanuric
Cyanuric - слова по маске
Cyanuric - words with similar meaning
- Cyanuric acid an organic acid, C3O3N3H3, first obtained by heating uric acid or urea, and called pyrouric acid; afterwards obtained from...
- Tricarbimide noun See under Cyanuric.
- Pyrouric adjective Pertaining to, or designating, an acid now called cyanuric acid. See Cyanuric.
- Cyanurate noun A salt of cyanuric acid.
- Pyrolithic adjective Same as Pyrouric, or Cyanuric.
- Fulminuric adjective Pertaining to fulminic and cyanuric acids, and designating an acid so called.
- Isocyanuric adjective Designating, or pertaining to, an acid isomeric with cyanuric acid, and called also fulminuric acid. See under...
- Biuret noun A white, crystalline, nitrogenous substance, C2O2N3H5, formed by heating urea. It is intermediate between urea and cyanuric...