Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Cycloid
Cycloid - pictures with words
Cycloid - слова по маске
Cycloid - words with similar meaning
- Cycloidian a. & n. Same as 2d and 3d Cycloid.
- Cycloganoidei noun plural An order of ganoid fishes, having cycloid scales. The bowfin (Amia calva
- Cycloidal adjective Pertaining to, or resembling, a cycloid; as, the cycloidal space is the space contained between a cycloid and its base.
- Ganoidei noun plural One of the subclasses of fishes. They have an arterial cone and bulb, spiral intestinal valve, and the optic nerves...
- Tautochrone noun A curved line, such that a heavy body, descending along it by the action of gravity, will always arrive at the lowest point...
- Brachystochrone noun A curve, in which a body, starting from a given point, and descending solely by the force of gravity, will reach another...