Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Cyclops
- n. sing. & pl. One of a race of giants, sons of Neptune and Amphitrite, having but one eye, and that in the middle of the forehead. They were fabled to inhabit Sicily, and to assist in the workshops of Vulcan, under Mt. Etna.
- n. sing. & pl. A genus of minute Entomostraca, found both in fresh and salt water. See Copepoda.
- n. sing. & pl. A portable forge, used by tinkers, etc.
Cyclops - pictures with words
Cyclops - слова по маске
Cyclops - words with similar meaning
- Cyclop noun See Note under Cyclops, 1.
- Cyclopic adjective Pertaining to the Cyclops; Cyclopean.
- Cyclopean adjective Pertaining to the Cyclops; characteristic of the Cyclops; huge; gigantic; vast and rough; massive; as, Cyclopean...
- Water flea Any one of numerous species of small aquatic Entomostraca belonging to the genera Cyclops, Daphnia, etc; -- so called because...