Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Cylinder
- noun A solid body which may be generated by the rotation of a parallelogram round one its sides; or a body of rollerlike form, of which the longitudinal section is oblong, and the cross section is circular.
- noun The space inclosed by any cylindrical surface. The space may be limited or unlimited in length.
- noun Any hollow body of cylindrical form
- noun The chamber of a steam engine in which the piston is moved by the force of steam.
- noun The barrel of an air or other pump.
- noun The revolving platen or bed which produces the impression or carries the type in a cylinder press.
- noun The bore of a gun; the turning chambered breech of a revolver.
- noun The revolving square prism carrying the cards in a Jacquard loom.
Cylinder - pictures with words
Cylinder - слова по маске