Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Cypress
Cypress - pictures with words
Cypress - слова по маске
Cypress - words with similar meaning
- Cypresses plural of Cypress
- Cyprine adjective Of or pertaining to the cypress.adjective Cyprinoid.
- Coniferous adjective Bearing cones, as the pine and cypress.adjective Pertaining to the order Coniferae, of which the pine tree is the type.
- Abhal noun The berries of a species of cypress in the East Indies.
- Kawaka noun a New Zealand tree, the Cypress cedar (Libocedrus Doniana
- Arbor vitae An evergreen tree of the cypress tribe, genus Thuja. The American species is the T. occidentalis.The treelike disposition of the...
- Quamoclit noun Formerly, a genus of plants including the cypress vine (Quamoclit vulgaris, now called Ipomoea Quamoclit
- Conifer noun A tree or shrub bearing cones; one of the order Coniferae, which includes the pine, cypress, and (according to some
- Ipomoea noun A genus of twining plants with showy monopetalous flowers, including the morning-glory, the sweet potato, and the cypress...