Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Cyprinoid
Cyprinoid - слова по маске
Cyprinoid - words with similar meaning
- Gardon noun A European cyprinoid fish; the id.
- Goldfish noun A small domesticated cyprinoid fish (Carassius auratusnoun A California marine fish of an orange or red color; the garibaldi.
- Dace noun A small European cyprinoid fish (Squalius leuciscus or Leuciscus vulgaris
- Minnow noun A small European fresh-water cyprinoid fish (Phoxinus laevis, formerly Leuciscus phoxinusnoun Any of numerous small American...
- Id noun A small fresh-water cyprinoid fish (Leuciscus idus or Idus idus
- Fathead noun A cyprinoid fish of the Mississippi valley (Pimephales promelasnoun A labroid food fish of California; the redfish.
- Silverfin noun A small North American fresh-water cyprinoid fish (Notropis Whipplei
- Bream noun A European fresh-water cyprinoid fish of the genus Abramis, little valued as food. Several species are known.noun An...