Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Dyestuff
Dyestuff - слова по маске
Dyestuff - words with similar meaning
- Flavin noun A yellow, vegetable dyestuff, resembling quercitron.
- Chrysaurin noun An orange-colored dyestuff, of artificial production.
- Safranin noun An orange-red dyestuff extracted from the saffron.noun A red dyestuff extracted from the safflower, and formerly used in...
- Crocetin noun A dyestuff, obtained from the Chinese crocin, which produces a brilliant yellow.
- Litmus noun A dyestuff extracted from certain lichens (Roccella tinctoria, Lecanora tartarea, etc.
- Gallein noun A red crystalline dyestuff, obtained by heating together pyrogallic and phthalic acids.