Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Equable
- adjective Equal and uniform; continuing the same at different times; -- said of motion, and the like; uniform in surface; smooth; as, an equable plain or globe.
- adjective Uniform in action or intensity; not variable or changing; -- said of the feelings or temper.
Equable - слова по маске
Equable - words with similar meaning
- Equably adverb In an equable manner.
- Equableness noun Quality or state of being equable.
- Homotonous adjective Of the same tenor or tone; equable; without variation.
- Equability noun The quality or condition of being equable; evenness or uniformity; as, equability of temperature; the equability of the mind.
- Uniform adjective Having always the same form, manner, or degree; not varying or variable; unchanging; consistent; equable; homogenous;...