Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Equilateral
Equilateral - pictures with words
Equilateral - слова по маске
Equilateral - words with similar meaning
- Octahedron noun A solid bounded by eight faces. The regular octahedron is contained by eight equal equilateral triangles.
- Three-square adjective Having a cross section in the form of an equilateral triangle; -- said especially of a kind of file.
- Lemniscate noun A curve in the form of the figure 8, with both parts symmetrical, generated by the point in which a tangent to an...
- Rhomb noun An equilateral parallelogram, or quadrilateral figure whose sides are equal and the opposite sides parallel. The angles may...
- Pentacle noun A figure composed of two equilateral triangles intersecting so as to form a six-pointed star, -- used in early ornamental...