Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Equinoctial
- adjective Pertaining to an equinox, or the equinoxes, or to the time of equal day and night; as, the equinoctial line.
- adjective Pertaining to the regions or climate of the equinoctial line or equator; in or near that line; as, equinoctial heat; an equinoctial sun.
- adjective Pertaining to the time when the sun enters the equinoctial points; as, an equinoctial gale or storm, that is, one happening at or near the time of the equinox, in any part of the world.
- noun The equinoctial line.
Equinoctial - pictures with words
Equinoctial - слова по маске
Equinoctial - words with similar meaning
- Equidiurnal adjective Pertaining to the time of equal day and night; -- applied to the equinoctial line.
- Heliotrope noun An instrument or machine for showing when the sun arrived at the tropics and equinoctial line.noun A plant of the genus...
- Colure noun One of two great circles intersecting at right angles in the poles of the equator. One of them passes through the...