Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Equinox
Equinox - pictures with words
Equinox - слова по маске
Equinox - words with similar meaning
- Equinoctially adverb Towards the equinox.
- Brumaire noun The second month of the calendar adopted by the first French republic. It began thirty days after the autumnal equinox. See...
- Aries noun The Ram; the first of the twelve signs in the zodiac, which the sun enters at the vernal equinox, about the 21st of...
- Libra noun The Balance; the seventh sign in the zodiac, which the sun enters at the autumnal equinox in September, marked thus / in...
- Equinoctial adjective Pertaining to an equinox, or the equinoxes, or to the time of equal day and night; as, the equinoctial line.adjective...
- East noun The point in the heavens where the sun is seen to rise at the equinox, or the corresponding point on the earth; that one of...