Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Equipped
Equipped - pictures with words
Equipped - слова по маске
Equipped - words with similar meaning
- Undersailed adjective Inadequately equipped with sails.
- Unsoldiered adjective Not equipped like a soldier; unsoldierlike.
- Weaponed adjective Furnished with weapons, or arms; armed; equipped.
- Top-armor noun A top railing supported by stanchions and equipped with netting.
- Armament noun A body of forces equipped for war; -- used of a land or naval force.noun All the cannon and small arms collectively, with...
- Equipment noun The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition.noun Whatever is used in equipping;...
- Caravan noun A company of travelers, pilgrims, or merchants, organized and equipped for a long journey, or marching or traveling...
- Ready superlative degree Prepared for what one is about to do or experience; equipped or supplied with what is needed for some act or...