Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Equipment
- noun The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition.
- noun Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc. ; for carrying on business
Equipment - pictures with words
Equipment - слова по маске
Equipment - words with similar meaning
- Habilitation noun Equipment; qualification.
- Accoutrements noun plural Dress; trappings; equipment; specifically, the devices and equipments worn by soldiers.
- Fitment noun The act of fitting; that which is proper or becoming; equipment.
- Furniture transitive verb That with which anything is furnished or supplied; supplies; outfit; equipment.transitive verb Articles used for...