Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Equivalence
- noun The condition of being equivalent or equal; equality of worth, value, signification, or force; as, an equivalence of definitions.
- noun Equal power or force; equivalent amount.
- noun The quantity of the combining power of an atom, expressed in hydrogen units; the number of hydrogen atoms can combine with, or be exchanged for; valency. See Valence.
- noun The degree of combining power as determined by relative weight. See Equivalent, n., 2.
- transitive verb To be equivalent or equal to; to counterbalance.
Equivalence - pictures with words
Equivalence - слова по маске