Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Equivocation
Equivocation - слова по маске
Equivocation - words with similar meaning
- Amphilogy noun Ambiguity of speech; equivocation.
- Quiddit noun A subtilty; an equivocation.
- Equivocatory adjective Indicating, or characterized by, equivocation.
- Amphibology noun A phrase, discourse, or proposition, susceptible of two interpretations; and hence, of uncertain meaning. It differs from...
- Prevaricate intransitive verb To shift or turn from one side to the other, from the direct course, or from truth; to speak with equivocation;...