Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Freed
Freed - слова по маске
Freed - words with similar meaning
- Emancipist noun A freed convict.
- Disenchained adjective Freed from restraint; unrestrained.
- Erugate adjective Freed from wrinkles; smooth.
- Depurate adjective Depurated; cleansed; freed from impurities.transitive verb To free from impurities, heterogeneous matter, or feculence;...
- Disenshrouded adjective Freed from a shroudlike covering; unveiled.
- Unballasted adjective Freed from ballast; having discharged ballast.adjective Not furnished with ballast; not kept steady by ballast;...
- Dephlegmedness noun A state of being freed from water.