Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Freehold
Freehold - pictures with words
Freehold - слова по маске
Freehold - words with similar meaning
- Freeholder noun The possessor of a freehold.
- Deforce verb To keep from the rightful owner; to withhold wrongfully the possession of, as of lands or a freehold.verb To resist the...
- Disseize transitive verb To deprive of seizin or possession; to dispossess or oust wrongfully (one in freehold possession of land
- Disseizin noun The act of disseizing; an unlawful dispossessing and ouster of a person actually seized of the freehold.
- Disseizor noun One who wrongfully disseizes, or puts another out of possession of a freehold.
- Udal noun In Shetland and Orkney, a freehold; property held by udal, or allodial, right.adjective Allodial; -- a term used in Finland,...
- Allodial adjective Pertaining to allodium; freehold; free of rent or service; held independent of a lord paramount; -- opposed to feudal;...