Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Freshen
- transitive verb To make fresh; to separate, as water, from saline ingredients; to make less salt; as, to freshen water, fish, or flesh.
- transitive verb To refresh; to revive.
- transitive verb To relieve, as a rope, by change of place where friction wears it; or to renew, as the material used to prevent chafing; as, to freshen a hawse.
- intransitive verb To grow fresh; to lose saltness.
- intransitive verb To grow brisk or strong; as, the wind freshens.
Freshen - pictures with words
Freshen - слова по маске