Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Frosty
- adjective Attended with, or producing, frost; having power to congeal water; cold; freezing; as, a frosty night.
- adjective Covered with frost; as, the grass is frosty.
- adjective Chill in affection; without warmth of affection or courage.
- adjective Appearing as if covered with hoarfrost; white; gray-haired; as, a frosty head.
Frosty - pictures with words
Frosty - слова по маске
Frosty - words with similar meaning
- Pruinous adjective Frosty; pruinose.
- Frostily adverb In a frosty manner.
- Rimy adjective Abounding with rime; frosty.
- Frostiness noun State or quality of being frosty.
- Icy superlative degree Pertaining to, resembling, or abounding in, ice; cold; frosty.superlative degree Characterized by coldness, as...