Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Fucus
Fucus - pictures with words
Fucus - слова по маске
Fucus - words with similar meaning
- Fuci plural of Fucus
- Fucivorous adjective Eating fucus or other seaweeds.
- Rockweed noun Any coarse seaweed growing on sea-washed rocks, especially Fucus.
- Agar-agar noun A fucus or seaweed much used in the East for soups and jellies; Ceylon moss (Gracilaria lichenoides
- Fucusol noun An oily liquid, resembling, and possibly identical with, furfurol, and obtained from fucus, and other seaweeds.
- Oogonium noun A special cell in certain cryptogamous plants containing oospheres, as in the rockweeds (Fucus
- Utricle noun A little sac or vesicle, as the air cell of fucus, or seaweed.noun A microscopic cell in the structure of an egg, animal, or...
- Varec noun The calcined ashes of any coarse seaweed used for the manufacture of soda and iodine; also, the seaweed itself; fucus; wrack.