Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Fulcrum
- noun A prop or support.
- noun That by which a lever is sustained, or about which it turns in lifting or moving a body.
- noun An accessory organ such as a tendril, stipule, spine, and the like.
- noun The horny inferior surface of the lingua of certain insects.
- noun One of the small, spiniform scales found on the front edge of the dorsal and caudal fins of many ganoid fishes.
- noun The connective tissue supporting the framework of the retina of the eye.
Fulcrum - pictures with words
Fulcrum - слова по маске