Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Fulfill
- transitive verb To fill up; to make full or complete.
- transitive verb To accomplish or carry into effect, as an intention, promise, or prophecy, a desire, prayer, or requirement, etc.; to complete by performance; to answer the requisitions of; to bring to pass, as a purpose or design; to effectuate.
Fulfill - pictures with words
Fulfill - слова по маске
Fulfill - words with similar meaning
- Fulfilled The past tense and past participle of Fulfill
- Fulfilling p. pr. & vb. n. of Fulfill
- Completory adjective Serving to fulfill.noun Same as Compline.
- Nonfulfillment noun Neglect or failure to fulfill.
- Nonobservance noun Neglect or failure to observe or fulfill.
- Effectuate transitive verb To bring to pass; to effect; to achieve; to accomplish; to fulfill.