Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Fuller
- transitive verb One whose occupation is to full cloth.
- adjective A die; a half-round set hammer, used for forming grooves and spreading iron; -- called also a creaser.
- transitive verb To form a groove or channel in, by a fuller or set hammer; as, to fuller a bayonet.
Fuller - слова по маске
Fuller - words with similar meaning
- Fullonical adjective Pertaining to a fuller of cloth.
- Cledge noun The upper stratum of fuller's earth.
- Wax intransitive verb To increase in size; to grow bigger; to become larger or fuller; -- opposed to wane.intransitive verb To pass...
- Clarinet noun A wind instrument, blown by a single reed, of richer and fuller tone than the oboe, which has a double reed. It is the...