Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Fully
Fully - pictures with words
Fully - слова по маске
Fully - words with similar meaning
- Peregal adjective Fully equal.
- Thoroughsped adjective Fully accomplished; thoroughplaced.
- Underpeopled adjective Not fully peopled.
- Completely adverb In a complete manner; fully.
- Deprostrate adjective Fully prostrate; humble; low; rude.
- Persolve transitive verb To pay wholly, or fully.
- Plumply adverb Fully; roundly; plainly; without reserve.
- Subelongate adjective Not fully elongated; somewhat elongated.