Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Fungus
- noun Any one of the Fungi, a large and very complex group of thallophytes of low organization, -- the molds, mildews, rusts, smuts, mushrooms, toadstools, puff balls, and the allies of each.
- noun A spongy, morbid growth or granulation in animal bodies, as the proud flesh of wounds.
Fungus - pictures with words
Fungus - слова по маске
Fungus - words with similar meaning
- Fungi noun plural See Fungus.plural of Fungus
- Funguses plural of Fungus
- Mycetoid Resembling a fungus.
- Bunt noun A fungus (Ustilago foetidanoun The middle part, cavity, or belly of a sail; the part of a furled sail which is at the center...
- Earth-tongue noun A fungus of the genus Geoglossum.
- Bullfice noun A kind of fungus. See Puffball.
- bolete noun any fungus of the family Boletaceae.
- Morel noun An edible fungus (Morchella esculentanoun Nightshade; -- so called from its blackish purple berries.noun A kind of cherry....