Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Funnel
- transitive verb A vessel of the shape of an inverted hollow cone, terminating below in a pipe, and used for conveying liquids into a close vessel; a tunnel.
- transitive verb A passage or avenue for a fluid or flowing substance; specifically, a smoke flue or pipe; the iron chimney of a steamship or the like.
Funnel - pictures with words
Funnel - слова по маске
Funnel - words with similar meaning
- Infundibuliform adjective Having the form of a funnel or cone; funnel-shaped.adjective Same as Funnelform.
- Tewel noun A pipe, funnel, or chimney, as for smoke.noun The tuyere of a furnace.
- Dracaena noun A genus of liliaceous plants with woody stems and funnel-shaped flowers.
- Eelpot noun A boxlike structure with funnel-shaped traps for catching eels; an eelbuck.
- Infundibulate adjective Having the form of a funnel; pertaining to an infundibulum.
- Datura noun A genus of solanaceous plants, with large funnel-shaped flowers and a four-celled, capsular fruit.