Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Furrow
- noun A trench in the earth made by, or as by, a plow.
- noun Any trench, channel, or groove, as in wood or metal; a wrinkle on the face; as, the furrows of age.
- noun To cut a furrow in; to make furrows in; to plow; as, to furrow the ground or sea.
- noun To mark with channels or with wrinkles.
Furrow - pictures with words
Furrow - слова по маске
Furrow - words with similar meaning
- Water furrow A deep furrow for conducting water from the ground, and keeping the surface soil dry.
- Water-furrow transitive verb To make water furrows in.
- Furrowed The past tense and past participle of Furrow
- Furrowing p. pr. & vb. n. of Furrow
- Sulk noun A furrow.intransitive verb To be silently sullen; to be morose or obstinate.
- Sulcation noun A channel or furrow.