Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Furrowed
Furrowed - pictures with words
Furrowed - слова по маске
Furrowed - words with similar meaning
- Furrowy adjective Furrowed.
- Corrugate adjective Wrinkled; crumpled; furrowed; contracted into ridges and furrows.transitive verb To form or shape into wrinkles or...
- Contourniated adjective Having furrowed edges, as if turned in a lathe.
- Lacunous adjective Furrowed or pitted; having shallow cavities or lacunae; as, a lacunose leaf.
- Lirella noun A linear apothecium furrowed along the middle; the fruit of certain lichens.
- Porcate adjective Having grooves or furrows broader than the intervening ridges; furrowed.
- Sulcated adjective Scored with deep and regular furrows; furrowed or grooved; as, a sulcated stem.
- Frizel adjective A movable furrowed piece of steel struck by the flint, to throw sparks into the pan, in an early form of flintlock.
- Rhinophore noun One of the two tentacle-like organs on the back of the head or neck of a nudibranch or tectibranch mollusk. They are usually...