Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Furze
Furze - pictures with words
Furze - слова по маске
Furze - words with similar meaning
- Gorse noun Furze. See Furze.
- Whin noun Gorse; furze. See Furze.noun Woad-waxed.noun Same as Whinstone.
- Furzy adjective bounding in, or overgrown with, furze; characterized by furze.
- Pettywhin noun The needle furze. See under Needle.
- Whinberry noun The English bilberry; -- so called because it grows on moors among the whins, or furze.
- Gossamer noun A fine, filmy substance, like cobwebs, floating in the air, in calm, clear weather, especially in autumn. It is seen in...