Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Fused
Fused - pictures with words
Fused - слова по маске
Fused - words with similar meaning
- Fluxible adjective Capable of being melted or fused, as a mineral.
- Bocca noun The round hole in the furnace of a glass manufactory through which the fused glass is taken out.
- Millefiore glass Slender rods or tubes of colored glass fused together and embedded in clear glass; -- used for paperweights and other small...
- Hematinon noun A red consisting of silica, borax, and soda, fused with oxide of copper and iron, and used in enamels, mosaics, etc.
- Oxalan noun A complex nitrogenous substance C3N3H5O3 obtained from alloxan (or when urea is fused with ethyl oxamate
- Massicot noun Lead protoxide, PbO, obtained as a yellow amorphous powder, the fused and crystalline form of which is called litharge; lead...