Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Fuse
- transitive verb To liquefy by heat; to render fiuid; to dissolve; to melt.
- transitive verb To unite or blend, as if melted together.
- intransitive verb To be reduced from a solid to a Quid state by heat; to be melted; to melt.
- intransitive verb To be blended, as if melted together.
- noun A tube or casing filled with combustible matter, by means of which a charge of powder is ignited, as in blasting; -- called also fuzee. See Fuze.