Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Fusible
Fusible - pictures with words
Fusible - слова по маске
Fusible - words with similar meaning
- Fusibility noun The quality of being fusible.
- Moltable adjective Capable of assuming a molten state; meltable; fusible.
- Fusil transitive verb Capable of being melted or rendered fluid by heat; fusible.transitive verb Running or flowing, as a...
- Wood's metal A fusible alloy consisting of one or two parts of cadmium, two parts of tin, four of lead, with seven or eight part of bismuth....
- Tachylyte noun A vitreous form of basalt; -- so called because decomposable by acids and readily fusible.
- Eliquation noun The process of separating a fusible substance from one less fusible, by means of a degree of heat sufficient to melt the one...
- Cobalt noun A tough, lustrous, reddish white metal of the iron group, not easily fusible, and somewhat magnetic. Atomic weight 59.1....