Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Fusil
- transitive verb Capable of being melted or rendered fluid by heat; fusible.
- transitive verb Running or flowing, as a liquid.
- transitive verb Formed by melting and pouring into a mold; cast; founded.
- noun A light kind of flintlock musket, formerly in use.
- noun A bearing of a rhomboidal figure; -- named from its shape, which resembles that of a spindle.
Fusil - pictures with words
Fusil - слова по маске
Fusil - words with similar meaning
- Fusile adjective Same as Fusil, a.
- Fusee noun A flintlock gun. See 2d Fusil.noun A fuse. See Fuse, n.noun A kind of match for lighting a pipe or cigar.noun A small packet...
- Fusilier noun Formerly, a soldier armed with a fusil. Hence, in the plural:noun A title now borne by some regiments and companies; as,...
- Lozenge noun A diamond-shaped figure usually with the upper and lower angles slightly acute, borne upon a shield or escutcheon. Cf....