Search the words to solve crossword puzzles
Definition of Gear
- noun Clothing; garments; ornaments.
- noun Goods; property; household stuff.
- noun Whatever is prepared for use or wear; manufactured stuff or material.
- noun The harness of horses or cattle; trapping.
- noun Warlike accouterments.
- noun Manner; custom; behavior.
- noun Business matters; affairs; concern.
- noun A toothed wheel, or cogwheel; as, a spur gear, or a bevel gear; also, toothed wheels, collectively.
- noun An apparatus for performing a special function; gearing; as, the feed gear of a lathe.
- noun Engagement of parts with each other; as, in gear; out of gear.
- noun See 1st Jeer (b
- noun Anything worthless; stuff; nonsense; rubbish.
- transitive verb To dress; to put gear on; to harness.
- transitive verb To provide with gearing.
- intransitive verb To be in, or come into, gear.
- See also:
- Bevel gear
Gear - pictures with words
Gear - слова по маске
Gear - words with similar meaning
- Bevel gear A kind of gear in which the two wheels working together lie in different planes, and have their teeth cut at right angles to the...